At this time, all the gear-driven center discharge decks are of counter-rotating blade design. The original style is called the standard rotation design. For years all were of this type. The easiest way to tell is to tip the deck up and look at it from the front.
- How to tell the difference between Walker standard and reverse rotation decks.
- Spring Cleanup is the time for Versimow Shredder Blades on your Walker Mower
- 190110 Shredder Blade Kit now Shipping
- New Green No Catch Baffle now shipping
- New Item 110114 Shredder Blade Kit with Brown Leaf Baffle for Walker GHS48/DC48
- Welcome to our online store
Posted by Jerry on 9/14/2020 to FAQ's